How do I Migrate from Myvisononline to Patient Services?
The website your practice uses for online patient services is changing. When your practice switches to the new service, you are prompted to migrate from www.myvisiononline.co.uk account to the new service, www.patient-services.co.uk.Important - This is for www.myvisiononline.co.uk users only. If you are a new user or have been through the migration process already, you must log in to www.patient-services.co.uk.
To Migrate to Patient Services:
- When you login to www.myvisiononline.co.uk you are asked to enter your Practice ID, or click on Search to find it, and click Submit
- The Sign In screen is displayed, enter your existing username and password and click Sign In
- Once your GP Practice is ready, the 'your practice has moved' message is displayed, click here to continue
- The Migration screen is displayed, enter your existing password again and click Next
- The Account Details screen is displayed, and needs to be completed:
- Username - you can reuse your old username, (providing it meets the criteria displayed on screen), but if this has already been used by someone else you will have to create a new one, that is unique to you, suggestions are displayed should you want to use them.
- Password - Type a new password, this must be a minimum of 8 characters containing at least one character from three of the following four character types: Uppercase letter, lowercase letter, a number or a symbol
- Confirm Password - Retype the new password to confirm
- Click Confirm to create your account
Hints and Tips - Make it easy to find the right website next time by book marking this page
Remember - Next time you need to use your GP online services ensure you use www.patient-services.co.uk with the new username and password you have just set up.
If you have tried the above and you are still having technical issues, use the Contact website support link at the bottom of the screen.