I've forgotten my password - What do I do?
If you have forgotten your password:
- Click on the Forgotten password link on the login screen.
- Enter your Username and click Reset password.
- An email is sent to your email address with a link to enable you to reset your password.
Important - The Password Reset link expires in 24 hours.
- Click the Password reset link in the email and the Account Recovery page is displayed. Add the following to reset your password:
New password - Type a new password, it must contain at least 1 lower case, 1 upper case and 1 number (Max 8 characters).
Confirm password - Re-type the new password to confirm.
- Click Reset password.
- A Password reset successfully message is displayed
- Your password has now been changed, click Login to log into Patient Services